8.25.2013

Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Review

Hello there! :)  I've been busy, but I finally managed to make some time for my lovely readers.  I absolutely love any product that will make my hair look healthy and remain beautiful.  Whether it's oils, certain shampoos or even crazy home remedies.  I recently received a hair oil.  Turns out, I won a contest that was held by Redken awhile back.  I was pretty shocked that I actually won because I NEVER win anything.


  The first thing I noticed was the weight of the box.  I was a bit shocked as to how heavy it was.  The second thing I noticed was the scent.  It smells PHENOMENAL.  I had no idea oils that were meant to go in your hair could smell so GOOD!  It smells like a musky, expensive perfume that you would smell on an old, rich lady.  


The top for the bottle is actually a glass dropper.  You press down the button on the top and it drops out the oil or you can just smear the stick all over your hair for less of a mess.  


The concept of the bottle is beautiful.  I am very happy with it.  I have used it for a few days now after I've gotten out of the shower and it has left my hair looking and feeling a bit more hydrated than usual.  I caught myself flipping my hair in public because it smells so amazing!  I mean, for a product that is priced around $50, it BETTER be amazing.  The great thing about it is that I barely need a few drops for it to cover my ends.  Since I have so much hair, every oil I have used was always on the verge of running out after a few days.  I will definitely continue to use this oil.

What do you use to keep your hair hydrated? :)


Miss Sultana<3

10 comments:

Morag Julie said...

Great blog post!! Really wish to try this out now :D Did you maybe want to follow each other? If so just let us know <3 xx

www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: I use Loreal brand. It is very good in my hair .. Keep in touch

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Great look, I use Panten brand for my hair. Thanks for visit my blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC?
Kisses

www.blackdressinspiration.com

Visa said...

great post! and surprised its such a big bottle, those hair oils usually come in tiny bottles.

x
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Diana Horsfall said...

nice post!
http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/diy-necklace-re-use.html

Francy Stef said...

Interesting product!! We love your manicure!!
Thanks for the comment!! What about following each other with gfc, bloglovin and facebook?
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Filipa Moreira said...

Amazing post!
Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!! ;)

xoxo

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

AVY said...

Loving the name.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Evi said...

Great review! I think it's a great product!

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY TO WIN A TRANSPARENT CLUTCH BAG “EVVOU”

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Elizabeth Lore said...

Hello dear, this is really amazing! Redken is great!

Do you want to follow each other? Let me know hun!

Have a nice day..

Elizabeth.. http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/