9.03.2013

Off The Shoulder

Hello my fellow readers!  I just wanted to show you all an outfit I wore a few days ago.  Since Fall is getting closer, it was my goal to try and wear as many summer outfits as possible.  Since I never really dress up, that goal was never really accomplished, but hey, there's always next Summer!



I love the detail in the blouse.  The holes helped keep me cool with this humid weather down in the South.


I paired the blouse with a tight, glittery skirt that I bought from JCPenney last Fall.  It was on clearance for $5, so I had to grab it.

 I topped the outfit off with an exaggerated top knot and a fake nose ring.  I took a small piece of metal, shaped it with some pliers and painted the metal with silver nail polish.  Viola!  You got yourself a fake nose ring that didn't cost you a dime. :)


I had to add these into the outfit.  I love the jewel detail on the sandals.

I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be pretty sad when the temperature starts cooling down.  If there's anything I hate more than the scent of a wet dog, it's cold weather.  I rather sweat all day than be cold.  What's your fave season? 


Miss Sultana<3

19 comments:

Carolyne O' said...

Great look, I love your sandals darlin!
Lovely blog, what about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Lara said...

Love your sandals :)

Audrey Allure said...

Cute sandals!

Veselina said...

I like your outfit and you are extremely beautiful girl!
Have a lovely night :)
xoxo Vesi from
http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Such a lovely outfit !

♥♥

Changli said...

beautiful!

Mandy P. said...

Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (342) would you mind to follow back?

mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

Come visit me <3

elpuntodelola said...

Bonito look, el jersey es precioso. Besos

Coś Szykownego said...

hello!
Baby you got a wonderful blog will be a pleasure as we continue to visit!
I follow you! Now you! I'm waiting for you on my blog!
kiss
cosszykownego.blogspot.com

Emilija Young said...

Hi sweetheart!
I just found your blog (by looking some great ideas) and i found yours!
And it is soo amazin'! I love everything about it! Style, text, and just all!
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and i will follow back as soon as I can!

Keep in touch
Emily,

madeinlatvija.blogspot.com

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin!
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Alena Bliss said...

Hi! I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too )

http://alenabliss.blogspot.ru/

ANDYSTYLE said...

pretty look, and love buns :)

Amelie said...

Such a pretty look! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Just let me know on my blog!

allthingsglitterandbeauty

Fragile Bird said...

Love the look, utterly gorgeous!

Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

x

ylenia said...

Nice look, love the sandals!
Visit my blog if you have time, I've just published a new post and I'll be happy to read your opinion =)
XOXO
Ylenia

Marcela Gmd said...

Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
Have a good week! and my heart in bloglovin for your post too!!:)))
Besos, Marcela♥

BeautyByTS said...

would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?

2minutos said...

Great outfit, love your skirt!
xoxo