11.03.2013

Halloween & A Fall Look

Hey guys and gals!  Halloween definitely was not what I expected.  It didn't really go as planned for my friends and I, so I didn't have as much fun as I thought I was going to.  I think going out and buying an expensive costume is a complete waste of money, so I have NEVER bought a costume before.  There are so many different things in every girl's closet that can be the perfect look for Halloween.  Since you all may know, I am obsessed with cats.  I am a mother to 3 fur babies and they are my life, so I knew I had to be a cat!


 I slicked my hair back with some styling gel and wore some jeans with a printed tank.  Less is always more ladies AND I didn't have to waste any money. ;)  Now let's get into one of my fall looks.

Fall has definitely hit and it is FREEZING in the Midwest.  So, I've been pairing up over sized sweaters with tights lately and I've been loving it.
 


The belt was definitely the icing on the cake.  This look just looks good any body type in my opinion.  It helps me enjoy Fall just a tiny bit.





These were 6 bucks at H&M.  They actually carry these sneakers anywhere now for super cheap, so if I ever dirty them to the point where I can't clean them, I can always go buy some more.

What were you for Halloween and what are you wearing to keep warm? :)


Miss Sultana<3

7 comments:

Caroline K. said...

Nice blog :) You are so pretty :)
Follow :)

carolajnstyle.blogspot.com

Liezel Aldecoa said...

I super Loved all of your post and outfits :)
Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

www.zelaldecoa.com

btw, I'm having my very first giveaway!
I hope you could Enter you will have a chance to win.
here's the link: http://www.zelaldecoa.com/2013/11/dressale-giveaway-win-30-certificate.html
xx,You're Fab!:*


Please enter my giveaway! thankyou :)

Rakel said...

love this post!

Maybe Its Megan Leigh said...

Your Halloween makeup looked great Hun. Love the idea of over sized jumpers with leggings, I'm going to have to give that a go.
Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

Inez said...

Love the feline make up! xoxo.

Daniela Proietti said...

Amazing eyes dear! You are Beautiful!

aimerose said...

Gorgeous!♥
AIMEROSE.blogspot.dk