12.02.2013

School of Wash Shampoo Bar

Hey readers!  I was lucky enough to try handmade shampoo bar for the very first time last week.  The thought of bar shampoo seemed so weird to me, but the results definitely had me impressed.  I used two different scents.  One was Couture while the other was Sandalwood.  They both smelled amazing.  



They both came in small tin cans wrapped in plastic.  

 
I first tried the Couture and I was shocked as to how well it lathered.  The scent actually remained in my hair after it dried. The next day, I applied almond oil in my hair for moisture. That night, I tried the Sandalwood.  I applied it once and the oil was completely out of my hair.  I loved how well it cleaned my scalp.  It also helped with my dandruff.  These shampoo bars are handmade, so that was a plus for me.  I love knowing what I am applying to my hair or body.  Since they do clean out your hair so well, I would suggest adding a moisturizer to your ends to prevent any possible dryness or breakage overtime.  
Overall, I love the shampoos, they smell amazing, work great and I would recommend them to anyone.  I gave one of the shampoo bars to my sister since she liked it.  If you are interested in these shampoo bars, you can order them HERE.  They also carry many other amazing handmade products.  Thanks for reading! :)


Miss Sultana<3

5 comments:

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: great natural product. Keep in touch

Effe coco said...

This product seem intresting :)

Karolina UsieĊ„ said...

Geat blog !
nice post :D

Suvarna Gold said...

thanks for the lovely comment.
you look stunning :)

Flavia Eriel said...

Great post ❤️So cool and stylish.
I love your blog so much! Have a great day :)
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
CHIC STREET CHOC